Monday, January 01, 2007

That Time...

It seems as though another year has slipped by. Wow! It's been a great year for me. : )


January - I joined Curves and I'm still going almost a year later.
February - My little man finally said "mommy"! I'm still smilin'!
March - I realized the irony in raising two children! I also realized that I AM CRAZY! : )
April - My sister told me she was going to be a mommy, again! : )
May - I found out why they call boys "Little Squirts" and that kids will tell on you no matter what!!
June - My little Brother got married!!
July - My little Sister remarried.
August - My little girl started pre-school and my little boy turned one.
September - My little sister had a baby!!
October - I realized the importance of keeping a cell phone charged!
November - My little girl turned 4!!
December - I realized how proud I am of mylittle brotherfor his achievements!! I also found inner peace! *LOL*

Thanks to all of you who've so faithfully stuck by me this blogging year (mainly my family. They read my blog 'cause I don't like to talk on the phone). Thanks to those of you who read my blog even though you don't know me. I am still trying to figure that one out. : ) Here's to a great 2007 and lots more CRAZY posts from a CRAZY working mother of two!

3 comments, add yours here:

Heart of Rachel said...

Hi Tisha. Thank you very much for your kind words. I'm really touched that you like my blog. Your wonderful comment just made my day. Wishing you a great year filled with happy moments.

I enjoyed reading your post. It's amazing that another year is over. Sometimes time just goes by so fast. We should really cherish each day.

Take care,
Rach

Barb said...

And the same to you :)

Mike said...

It looks like you've had a great year. May this one be even better for you and your family.