Wednesday, January 11, 2006

The workout

Last night I went to my first Curves workout. It was very intense. I feel it this morning in my back and arms. My legs handled it okay, I suppose.
The girl that was teaching me the machines did a great job, but you are only on them for 30 seconds at a time, so by the time I got the hang of the machine it was time to move on to the next station. But, the second go around, I did pretty good and I got a better work out! It was kinda sad at how out of shape I really am! But, I am going to work on it and it'll get better! I'm pretty excited about it.

3 comments, add yours here:

Anonymous said...

You'll see realy awesome workout improvement within one month...I promise. :)

Love,
Bec

David said...

I hope the workouts go great! I am glad you are so excited about it. Now about the before pictures where you are almost nude. Where can I go to check them out? And I know you had to take them, I saw it on TV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Crazy Working Mom said...

Thanks for the encouragement, Bec.

David...they didn't take pictures!!
That's Jenny Craig you see on T.V.