Wednesday, January 18, 2006

The week in a post!

Hello everyone!

Today is Wednesday...been a busy week already for me!!
Work has been crazy. That's good, though 'cause I work on commission so it'll be good when my commission check rolls around. But, it's sure put me behind on getting paperwork completed. But, it'll slow down sometime and I'll catch up. Today hasn't been too bad, so I've gotten a few things done.

Tuesday, Shelby went to work with Brien. It was so cute. They both had a great day. She's three and she loved being able to go with daddy. He's a plumber and he had a day where he knew he wasn't going to be too busy, so he took her. The job they went to was NEW construction for those of you dialing the child protective services...put the phone down. They both came home last night with lots of interesting stories to tell. Shelby was pretty proud that her little brother (five months old) couldn't go with daddy 'cause he was too little. Only she could go!
I had to take the baby to the dr yesterday. He's got a cold with a bad cough. The doc said it was a little more than a headcold but not really bad enough to be bronchitis or anything. So, hopefully the 7 day antibiotic and cough medicine will knock it out.
I got a good work out yestrday afternoon. I am going to try to go on Mon, Wed, & Fri. But, they were closed Monday, so I worked out yesterday and have plans to do the same today. I am trying to stay on track, eventhough my weight loss has been tremendously SLOW this time.
Everyone keep your fingers crossed for me!!!

Have a great week.

BEC....
Have fun in NYC!!!
Love ya.

0 comments, add yours here: