Monday, February 06, 2006

He finally did it!!

This morning I was going through my normal rituals. I got up and got dressed. Tyler played excitedly in his crib. I went in to wake Brien and I spoke to Tyler. I said Good morning. He had a big grin on his face. The kid goes to sleep with a smile and wakes up with a smile! I decided to go wake up big sister before I got him out of bed. I went in the bathroom first and I heard "Mommy". I thought to myself, good I don't have to wake her up, she's less cranky that way. I poked my head in her door and there was no movement. She was sound asleep. About that time I hear my husband say "Tisha". I went in there and I said, "Did he just say what I think he said?!?!" He laughed and said "Yep".

Plain as day, he said Mommy!! : ) I was so tickled. It made my day.
Finally, he said it!!!

3 comments, add yours here:

David said...

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That is so great!

Anonymous said...

Aaaahh!

Now can you just start working on "Aunt Bec"? Thanks. :)

Anonymous said...

Awwwww :)
Im so happy for you :)