Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Toy Story 3 on DVD

PhotobucketIn case you've been living under a rock and didn't realize it yet, I thought I'd let you in on a little secret. The final installment of the Toy Story Trilogy has made it to Disney DVD/Blue Ray just in time for you to begin your holiday shopping. What, you haven't even thought about your holiday shopping yet? Well, never fear you're not alone. But, you know that Disney DVDs are always a great idea for anyone on your list. I took the kids to see Toy Story 3 when it debuted in theaters in Disney Digital 3D. It was an awesome movie and we loved it. You can read my review here.

If you've not seen this one, really you are missing out on the best of the Toy Story movies, in my opinion. Even though I have not had a kid grow up and go to college, I know I will and it was a hard movie for me to watch. I DID cry as Andy packed up his toys to move away to college. The end sealed the deal for me too...I won't spoil it for those of you who have yet to see it. But, seriously go out and pick up a copy next time you stumble into Wal-Mart for some milk and end up spending half your day and most of your paycheck in there!

In the mean time you can watch this clip from the Bonus Features:

Did you know that Dancing With The Stars' Tony Dovolani & Cheryl Burke choreographed the "Latin Buzz" dance scene? This clip explains!

With the Blu-Ray Combo pack, a Blu-ray Disc plus a DVD and a Digital Copy of the movie in a single package, you can enjoy the movie in three different formats! This is by far the best value offered. It is also packed with Bonus features including The Day and Night Short (we LOVED this one), Buzz Lightyear Mission logs, Toy Story Trivia Dasn (a cool game that challenges you to sprint to the finish with Woody, Buzz, Jessie and Rex as you quickly answer questions about all three Toy Story movies) and much, MUCH more.

If you've not entered the contest to win the latest Disney Merchandise from Tangled, you can DO SO HERE!!!

* I received a review copy of this DVD in exchange for my opinion of the movie. No other form of compensation has been received and the opinions stated above are my own. To read my full disclosure policy, please click here.

0 comments, add yours here: