Saturday, February 13, 2010

Mickey Mouse Club House: Minnie's Bow-Tique

My little Emily Grace is a HUGE fan of Mickey Mouse Clubhouse.  When the theme song begins, no matter where she is in the house, she will run to the television and start dancing.  She loves to give Micky Mouse kisses on the television screen.  She can also do a mean "hot dog" dance.

We were all very excited to find out that the girls' favorite character Mini Mouse now stars in her own DVD with four full length episodes of Disney's hit show, Mickey Mouse Clubhouse.  The episodes include:
Minnie’s Bow-tique, Minnie’s Bee Story, Minnie’s Picnic, & Minnie’s Pajama Party (a never before seen episode!).

The DVD also comes with a special treat for your little girl (or girls in my case).  It comes with a magnetic picture frame with a Minnie Mouse head and four bows as well.  The little magnets will come in handy for us because we have LOTS of priceless artwork to display on the fridge.  I have enough pictures for ten families so I had no trouble finding a photo to put in it either.  The girls were excited to get a frame with the movie.  It's always a nice thing to get an extra "surprise" when you get a new DVD.

All in all, if you're a fan of the show you will like this DVD.  Girls will prefer it to boys, I'm sure but all of their favorite Mickey Mouse Clubhouse characters are included on the DVD.   It's always nice to have DVDs of their favorite television shows for long trips, or bad weather where no satellite signal is available. This DVD also includes Disney's Adventure Mode, an interactive game using the remote control with multiple play levels. This is a DVD that I would recommend that you add to your collection.  If you need more convincing, here's a clip from Minnie's Bow-tique:



I want one of those photo bow ties! That would be so much handier than carrying around my Canon DSLR! I wonder if Cannon would consider making one of these?! Click the box art above to take you to the Disney page for more information on this educational pre-school series. To find purchase information, you can click here. For more information on all things Walt Disney Studios Home Entertainment related, click here. For more information on the movie, just leave me a comment!

* I received a review copy of this DVD in exchange for my opinion of the movie. No other form of compensation has been received and the opinions stated above are my own. To read my full disclosure policy, please click here.

0 comments, add yours here: