Thursday, January 21, 2010

Valentines Day DVDs

If you're looking for some Valentine's Day gift ideas for your sweeties I have some suggestions. DVDs make awesome gifts because unlike candy once you get to the end, you can start all over! Now Available from Disney DVD, Winnie The Pooh: A Valentine for You and I ♥ Jonas.

This Winnie the Pooh DVD contains three special episodes:  A Valentine for You, An Unvalentine's Day, and My Hero.   It also includes a fun bonus feature, Catch the Love Bug Game as well as Valentine's Day cards for your little ones.

Our My favorite story on this DVD was most definitely A Valentine For You.  Pooh, Piglet, Tigger, and Rabbit see Christopher Robin making a valentine for a girl and find he's been bitten by a "Smitten" and is lovesick. Worried that he'll no longer have time for them, and hoping a second bite from the love bug will cure him, they set out on a wild adventure to capture the Smitten.  This was a cute story and quite believable since I have a 7 and a 4 year old child.  We talk about "cooties" all of the time around here and this story made me chuckle to think of the silly things that kids will come up with, and believe!  The run-time on this DVD is 60 minutes.  It will go fast though as there are three episodes.  Grab ya some conversations hearts and tropical punch and enjoy an hour of fun with your kids!  This DVD is on shelves NOW!



I ♥ Jonas will most definitely be a score for the Jonas fan in your family. It contains 155 minutes of genuine Jo Bros! Shelby, my 7 year old was completely stoked when she found out about this one. This DVD contains seven episodes of the hit Disney television show, Jonas. It also includes a bonus episode, You've Just Been Jo Bro'd - Jordin Sparks. Which I loved because I am a huge Jordin Sparks fan. The DVD also contains (while supplies last) magnets featuring each of the Jonas Brothers. Yes, that was a tween girl screaming in the background! :)

I ♥ Jonas will hit the shelves on Tuesday, January 26.  If you plan to get this one, I would suggest getting it early because it's sure to be a hot item this Valentines Day!

* I received a review copy of the proceeding DVDs in exchange for my opinion of the movies. No other form of compensation has been received and the opinions stated above are my own. To read my full disclosure policy, please click here.

1 comments, add yours here:

Sandee said...

Have a terrific day and weekend honey. Big hug and lotsa lovies. :)