Sunday, August 23, 2009

I Love You, Man on DVD

I Love You, Man is now available on DVD and High Definition Blue Ray (for those of you lucky enough for this capability).  This movie is rated R, so keep that in mind when pucrhasing. You'll want to watch it when the kiddos are in bed.  But believe me, this comedy is worth the wait.  Jason Segel cracked me up in Forgetting Sara Marshal and doesn't disappoint with his performance in this unforgettable "bro-mantic" comedy! This is a classic story of a guy with no male friends who finds himself in need of a best man. After a series of awkward outings, Peter (Paul Rudd) finally bonds with fun-loving Sydney. Rudd and Segel’s “bro-mance” will have you rolling with laughter as they experience what it truly means to be a friend.  I Love You, Man is available now from Paramount Home Entertainment. 

0 comments, add yours here: