Saturday, March 28, 2009

Saturday Photo Hunt - Hands

My 82nd
This Week's Theme: Hands

Although this isn't the best quality photo, I love it. I had been shooting candid shots of "nekked" Emily and she decided that she was ready to turn the tables on me. She grabbed the strap of my camera and tugged it. She was ready to get her hands on this wonderful piece of gadgetry! I think I have a budding photographer on my hands!

18 comments, add yours here:

Anonymous said...

That's a great photo!

I played, too: htttp://thescienceofmusic.blogspot.com

Rebecca Mecomber said...

Aw! Cute! Yeah, you may have some competition in a few years.
My Photo Hunt is up! I hope you get a chance to visit me, too.

http://ilovenewyorktravel.net/photo-hunters-hands/

Happy weekend!

P.S. I sometimes have problems with the Inline Comment Form here. The box loads but the "Comment As" sometimes does not, and I have to reload and reload your page. Sometimes it works, sometimes not. Just thought you'd want to know.

Anonymous said...

We think Emily Grace just wanted a turn behind the camera! :]

Jenn said...

Your Emily is so full of spunk! You might just have a photographer in the making. Have a nice weekend!

Debbie@Like a Rose said...

Great shot - looks like her own camera should be in her future fairly soon :)

Sorry I haven't visited for a while - it is taking me some time to relocate my favorites after losing all the info on my work computer when the layoffs came.

Sarge Charlie said...

very nice, save the photos, in about 20 years you will want to do a post like mine this week.

Mommy with a Penis said...

You ask the universal question, "What will my kid be will when she grows up?" In this case a photographer. We've imagined our daughter (who's two) as a tennis pro, fashion model, CEO, a drill sergeant. And our son (who's six) as a fireman, an astronaut, a archaeologist, a drag queen. Emily is beautiful. Hutch

Akelamalu said...

That's a fun photo, she a little cracker!(that's a compliment! ) LOL

srp said...

Mom, she just didn't want to be naked... or she really did want to turn the tables on you. What a sweet picture! Mine is up here.

jams o donnell said...

Aww what a cutie!

Mom Knows Everything said...

That's adorable!

Anonymous said...

busy baby hands!

john said...

she is one cutie patotee....i gave you award on my blog, go check it out.

Twisted Cinderella said...

Soooo cute!!

laagan said...

Emily is so cute...hehehe I am sure she will become a great photographer if your prediction is right.
I love canon too :-) I found you through photo hunt

Lisa C. said...

How precious...

Patois42 said...

Very lovely.

Tina said...

lol shes a curious little angel isnt she