Friday, November 14, 2008

Wall-E

I've been really excited about the release of Wall-E. My daughter went with my mother in law to see it and raved about it when she returned from the theater. Since seeing this movie, she has been very conscious about littering. This in itself tells me that this movie did the trick! Hopefully not only my daughter but many others, including myself will heed the message that this movie teaches and help to keep our planet clean.

The DVD is set to release November 18 (the day before my birthday). It is filled with tons of bonus features including deleted scenes, "Presto" the short film, audio commentary and a whole lot more. If you've not seen this video, I highly recommended that you do. I don't think that you will be disappointed because after all it's a Disney - Pixar film. It's a great film that not only your kids would enjoy, but you will too!!!
In the meantime, have some fun with Wall-E. Click away:

1 comments, add yours here:

Heart of Rachel said...

My son LOVES this movie.