2. Finished bottle by 5, laid back on my headboard to burp her.
3. Woke up @ 6:50!!! I nodded off crikey, we're all late!
4. Frantically woke up family. Hubby is sick...stays in bed.
5. Shelby drinks her morning cup of milk and then complains of an upset tummy.
6. Emily & I take Shelby (upset tummy & all) to school while Tyler stays in bed with his sick daddy.
7. I drive back across town to get Tyler up, ready for preschool, and out the door.
8. Tyler leaves with me kicking and screaming b/c he wants to stay with Daddy.
9. I get 1/4 of the way to Tyler's preschool and Shelby's school calls.
10. Shelby has vomited in her classroom (several times) and I need to come pick her up.
11. I drop Tyler off at daycare and go back across town to Shelby's school to pick her up.
12. By this time, Emily is screaming because she has not had a bottle since 4:30.
13. All of this happened before 9am! CALGON TAKE ME AWAY!!!