Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Back from vacation!

While I was gone on vacation things really piled up on my desk. I came back to a week's worth of work sitting on my desk glaring up at me. But, that's nothing unusual. I was prepared! For the most part I mustered through and I've made a pretty good dent in the mountain of paperwork, mail, orders, etc that were atop my desk upon my arrival. I was greeted at the door by my boss who was so glad to see me that he hugged me. When I saw my desk, I just wanted to turn around and run home. I was wishing that I had one of those cbu mailboxes. The ones like they have in apartment complexes. That way they could put each day's work in one box. I could just open them at my leisure and it wouldn't be so overwhelming all at once! Splendid idea isn't it?! *LOL* I know...silly but a girl can dream can't she? I will have to hand it to the boss that he did a better job at keeping things sorted out this time than normally. I had baskets labeled for what I wanted where so it'd be easier on me when I got back...and it was! Whew! I cranked out quite a bit today, tomorrow I should be able to finish it up if the weather is as yucky as it is today and I don't have the traffic in and out.

0 comments, add yours here: