Friday, August 03, 2012

E-Z Cheesy Garlic Bread Pizza

Need a quick fix for dinner but don't want to spend a lot of time in the kitchen? I have a great solution for you. My kids absolutely LOVE these Cheesy Garlic Bread Pizzas.  You simply take a package of those frozen garlic breads you get in the freezer section of your favorite grocery store.  I use the generic version most especially since we're piling it full of goodies anyhow.  You top it with pizza sauce, followed by any sort of pizza topping you so desire.  My family loves mozzarella cheese and pepperoni.  I found some little mini-salad pepperoni last time I shopped that were perfect for these.  They don't slide off or pull half of your topping off like the big ones do when you bite into them.  You bake according to the directions on the box of garlic bread.  Mine was 425degrees for 10 - 15 minutes.  They are SO GOOD!!! 

You can also freeze and microwave them in a pinch but they are best right out of the oven, hot and bubbly just like this:
Oooey Gooey Goodness! 
There were none left from this batch to freeze...in fact now that I mention it, there never has been. Ah well, it really is a good thought! LOL Enjoy!

0 comments, add yours here: