Thursday, August 02, 2012

Scentsy Hostess Gift

A big shout out to Katie Hartis for graciously inviting me and all of my Scentsy glory into her home to host an "open house" style Scentsy party.  It was a great honor to be in such a wonderful, loving home and I appreciate her extending the kindness to me.  I had a wonderful time and met some new friends along the way.  Thanks to Meghin for doing a basket party for me.  I just know that it will be a huge success for her because she is just awesome like that!

Here's a couple of photos because you can't have a blog post without photos!!  
Katie's Hostess gift.  The tulips are scentsy wax!
A Party In A Basket!
Very easily transported.  Show it to your
friends, get some orders and voila, you're a
hostess (who earns free and 1/2 priced
items!!!).  Who's in?
If you're interested in learning more about Scentsy, check out my Scentsy website:  https://tishblack.scentsy.us.  I'm also on Facebook:  Tisha Black - Independent Scentsy Consultant. Happy Scentsying!!!

0 comments, add yours here: