Saturday, December 04, 2010

Happy Birthday Shelby!


The ENTIRE 2nd grade sang Happy Birthday to Shelby at lunch time on her birthday (last Monday). I wanted to post it here for your viewing pleasure.

7 comments, add yours here:

Richard Lawry said...

The expressions on her face are just too cute.

An Arkies Musings

Anonymous said...

nice post. thanks.

Moody Mom said...

That was a great idea. I love it. Wish we could do that at our school.

Twisted Cinderella said...

I love it!

Anonymous said...

i have enjoyed reading thank for sharing your story Greeting.

Kari said...

that is so sweet. one BIG birthday coming up soon!

Crazy Working Mom said...

She really enjoyed it. It was something spontaneous and I am glad that I was able to capture it on video. :)

Thanks to you all for your kindness in stopping by AND commenting.