Monday, September 20, 2010

Team CrAzY For A Cure Gets Down Downtown

Photobucket
I just want to invite all of my local friends and family to Main Street in Searcy, Arkansas this Friday and Saturday, September 24 & 25th for the 3rd annual Get Down Downtown Celebration. This free, two-day event in downtown historic Searcy will feature musicians, artists, and vendors from throughout the Mid-South. Activities take place from 6p.m.-10p.m. on Friday and 10a.m-10p.m. on Saturday. Concessions and vendors will be set up both days/evenings. Bring your lawn chairs and enjoy a weekend of free entertainment in the Main Street Searcy District!

I will be there with some of my team members from team CrAzY For A Cure.  We will be selling some pink rubber duckies, bracelets, pink lemonade, cookies and other home baked goods for the cause.  We have set a goal of $500 as a team and I am certain that with the help of the awesome folks in Searcy we can easily surpass this goal! You can still BECOME A MEMBER of the team, but hurry because the deadline for online registration is October 1. If you cannot or do not want to walk in support of this awesome cause, you can CLICK HERE to donate to my personal page or CLICK HERE to donate to the team page. Whatever you do, please CLICK OVER and donate at least $5 to help us reach our goal of $500! Thanks so much for your generous support and I can't wait to see all of my chickas out there pounding the pavement in October!!!

Thanks to Hanes for sponsoring Team CrAzY for A Cure by providing us with Team Shirts.  
Photobucket

1 comments, add yours here:

Anonymous said...

The BEST blog that I have read this month..