Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Don't Pee In The Holy Water

Yesterday in the swimming pool, all was right with the world as I floated on my raft soaking up the sun.  I heard Tyler tell Shelby he was going to Baptize her in the pool.  She agreed only if she could do the same to him.  I snapped this photo (with my Iphone) as the ceremony began.

Photobucket

  
They would hold one another's nose and then push them off the ladder into the water. Thank goodness real baptisms don't go this way!  It went on this way for a few minutes until one pushed another a bit too hard and then (as usual!) it ended in fighting, so we had to move on to something else and the ladder was banned for a while.

4 comments, add yours here:

Anonymous said...

LOL--I love to watch kids play, they are so imaginative!

Crazy Working Mom said...

...it's so funny, Bridget. They just crack me up sometimes. Yesterday at the office they were playing "So You Think You Can Dance". Tyler kept saying over and over, and now here's Ade Chicke. He just likes to say that name! *LOL*

Anonymous said...

Kids are great!

Anonymous said...

I wanna play in the pool! Perfect for these hot humid days.