Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Disney's Newest and Upcoming Releases

Photobucket
My family and I are fans of Disney. In fact, I'm not sure our television remote would even change the channel from Disney if we tried! Sometimes on the rare occasion that the kiddos are gone and hubby and I are sitting around the house we find ourselves watching Sonny with a Chance, Handy Manny, or Mickey Mouse!


PhotobucketOver the weekend I took the kids to see Disney/Pixar's latest masterpiece, Toy Story 3. I must admit that it was my favorite of the "trilogy" thus far! I really enjoyed the mixture of comedy, drama, and action. There were lots of new characters introduced and the story line was very intriguing and I found myself wrapped up in the unfolding drama wondering what was going to happen with the "Toys" as Andy was off to college! Of course I got teary eyed. I don't think there's a Disney movie that I haven't cried over at one point in my life. I admit that I am a true sap! Anyhow, if you've not seen this one yet, add it to the list. The 3D effect was nothing awe inspiring to me. I could have watched it without spending the extra money but to see Buzz, Woddy, Jesse, and the gang in all of their wide screened glory was pretty cool. Oh, and the trailers were awesome in 3-D as well as the Pixar "short" that preceded the movie, Day and Night:

Here are a couple of the trailers from the movie:

The Sorcerer's Apprentice:



I'm excited about this one as I am a huge fan of Nick Cage. Seeing this trailer in 3D was pretty darned cool!!!



TANGLED:
When I saw this trailer I immediately knew it was the story of Rapunzel! How fun. I can't wait to see this one. It looks like a blast!

2 comments, add yours here:

Linda said...

Saw Toy Story 3 yesterday and I got all weepy, too, though I still think they pumped allergens into the theater and that's what it was that got my eyes watering and my nose running! Well, at least that's my story and I'm sticking to it!

Amanda seemed to have the same problem, too!

Crazy Working Mom said...

I cried a bit too, Linda. I tried to stop myself, though 'cause we were with some of Shelby's friends and I didn't want to embarrass her! *LOL* What a great movie! I am excited about the upcoming releases as well. :)