Friday, January 29, 2010

Looking @ The Sky on Friday

Photobucket


  • For information on Looking at the Sky on Friday, including graphics click here.
  • To find out why Looking at the Sky on Friday was created, click here and here.

18 comments, add yours here:

agreenearth said...

That is the most beautiful tree image.

Sandee said...

I love the hot pink sky. Great shot.

Have at terrific day. Big hug and lotsa lovies. :)

Patti said...

Hi Tisha,
Another beautiful sunset shot!

Thanks for hosting.

Ralph said...

The beauty of the sky is for all to see here. It must be that the best looking and clearest skies will always in the Winter minus the haze of the Summer. Although, it becomes harder to capture such beauty when you are freezing while capturing the beauty of the land of the Razorback. This is beautiful!

Race said...

such lovely pink sky, i must say your shots are perfect, gorgeous colors of the sky perfect background for your tree! love it!

http://www.horizonsweb.info/2010/01/looking-at-sky-on-friday-61.html

storyteller said...

What a beautiful sky shot ... love the tree and the colorful horizon ;-)
Hugs and blessings,

Liz said...

It's so beautiful!

Kerslyn said...

Stunning! I love the tree, the blue and pink sky! so gorgeous.

My entry is up. Have a great weekend!

Anna said...

This is absolutely gorgeous. I love the tree and the colors of the sky. It all works so well together.

maryt/theteach said...

Tisha, you'll find my comment up on your March 2009 post. Duh! Mine's up... :)

maryt/theteach said...

Gorgeous blue and pink! :)

Calico Crazy said...

What a gorgeous sky, the colors are truly magical. ~ Calico Contemplations

Mom Knows Everything said...

Oh that's gorgeous Tish!!!

Linda said...

Even though the sky is gorgeous, I spent more time looking at that beautiful tree! As much as I prefer the weather with leaves covering the branches, you have to admit that the naked branches definitely tell a story, right?

Kara said...

What a beautiful pic! I love the colors :)

Mike Minzes said...

I forgot how awesome this blog was! It's Mike from Mike Homefromt, except I've moved. www.realliveman.com

Kim said...

That is an amazing photo! WOW! I put mine up late last night and forgot to come over here. But I did play along. Better late then never.

Eden said...

simply gorgeous. Love it so much