Tuesday, May 12, 2009

The Uninvited on DVD

Okay, folks if you like suspense thrillers with a bit of edgy "jump out of your seat in terror" twists THIS is the movie for you. I watched this one on Friday night after Emily went to bed. DH and the kiddos were gone leaving me alone. I knew it would not be a movie for the kids, so I thought it was a good opportunity to watch. YIKES!!! I found myself jumping at every noise I heard when it went off and I did not go to bed until the DH was back home and I could cuddle with him. To find out more about this movie, including the official trailer, videos, cast and crew info and much more click the graphic above to go to the official movie site.

This movie is amazing. Anna, is a girl who is driven by her mother’s ghost to investigate her untimely death. When her father becomes engaged to Rachel, her mother’s former nurse, Anna and her sister look into Rachel’s past and begin to suspect that she is not what she seems. This movie is full of unsuspecting twists and I'm sure that the end will leave you sitting there (at the edge of your seat of course) with your mouth hanging wide open just like mine! As far as a suspense thriller, I don't think they come any better than this one, my friends. If you like them, go out and get it. The only recommendation I would make is to not watch it alone like I did!

1 comments, add yours here:

Not So Anonymous Michelle said...

I'm happy to read a review of this from someone I feel I know and trust. I was on the fence about whether to Netflix this so now it's up in #1 position on my list. Hubby & I will be getting Taken in the mail today to watch as soon as we're both able to sit down to do so, I'll let you know how that one is.