Thursday, February 12, 2009

Stop Yelling!

Photobucket

17 comments, add yours here:

Star8278 said...

Bwhahahahaaa....

Oh, the frustrations I have to look forward to.

Sandee (Comedy +) said...

Now this is funny and I can see both sides of this issue. That's what makes it so funny.

Sometimes kids just get it right and parents mess it up.

Have a terrific day Tisha. Big hug. :)

richies said...

That's just too funny

An Arkies Musings

Bargain Central said...

LOL.....I love Calivin & Hobbes!

Bubba's Sis said...

Hahahahaha! Love it!

Jess @ NBP said...

My brother would love that! He's a Calvin and Hobbs reader! :) LOL

Linda said...

Ah yes, been there - done that - yelled at the wrong time!

Sandra Carvalho said...

Bwahahahahahahahah!Awesome!
xoxoxo

Brenda Leyland said...

LOL........I've always enjoyed Calvin and his wise tiger!

Becca said...

That cracked me up.

Tricia said...

Oh have I ever been that parent and what can you say...

Twisted Cinderella said...

LOL LOL

Tina said...

lol i have saw this one before and it always makes me laugh!

Desert Songbird said...

Even before I became a parent, I loved Calvin and Hobbes.

Gene Bach said...

I think that has actually happened here.


Of course, I was Calvin.

Travis said...

HA!

One of the things we enjoy about our small condo is that we can have normal conversation from any room!

storyteller said...

Hahahaha ...
I always loved Calvin & Hobbs!
Hugs and blessings,