Sunday, January 11, 2009

Funday Sunday

My B/F/F came today and we took the kiddos bowling. We had a fun time. Becca and I sucked almost equally. Hubby proudly exclaimed that he liked playing with us because we made him look so good. Suffice it to say that we will not be joining a bowling team any time soon! *insert cheesy grin*. We did, however have a fun time.

Many of you asked via comment about my Camera Critters post. To answer the questions, the animal pictured was a possum. This guy was featured on a wall at a very over priced furniture store when we visited Branson, Missouri last weekend. He was not going anywhere because, yes he was stuffed. In fact I got several good shots of other critters that just might be featured in the coming weeks!

As for the rest of the day,

Shelby helped me out by doing some sweepingwhile Tyler helped me do the ironing.
I hope to teach him this task because I absolutely dread doing it!(No, he was not using a hot iron.
He was using Shelby's play iron.)

Emily had her first taste of green beans.
She's not very fond of them, as you can tell.Oddly enough, she decided she's rather eat the spoon!
How was your Sunday?

6 comments, add yours here:

Sandra Carvalho said...

Oh my Gosh!Those gotta be the cutest pics ever!LOL!
I can not believe how big baby Emily is!
xoxo

Sandee said...

I hate to iron too. It's the least favorite of all the chores. I want a maid Tisha so I don't have to do anything. What do you think? Bwahahahaha, yeah that's going to happen.

Your kids are adorable, and the baby is growing like a weed. I'm not thinking she's a bean fan though.

Have a terrific day honey. Big hug and lotsa lovies. :)

Crazy Working Mom said...

Thanks Sandra!

Sandee, I am all over this maid thing. Let's do it! :)
You're right...Emily has not acquired a green bean taste. *LOL*

Akelamalu said...

That possum was stuffed? It looked real!

I was saying to MWM only the other day we haven't been bowling for yonks! I'm no good at it but I do so enjoy it. :)

Desert Songbird said...

Sunday was actually very productive around here. We finally got Christmas decorations (inside and out) taken down and put away, my son got work done on his ongoing school project, and we got some more purging done in the den. All this while watching two football games!

Anonymous said...

How fun to see these photos of your adorable kiddos. I spent quite a bit of time on Sunday catching up with blog visits because it was just too windy here to be outdoors!
Hugs and blessings,