Saturday, September 27, 2008

My New Do!

I'm sure that most of you have noticed my new header. I am VERY proud of it, so I had to do a post to do a little bit of bragging. No, I am not bragging on myself. This header, as well as this wonderfully awesome template is not my work. The fantastically creative Sanni keeps this CrAzY Working Mom on top of her blogging game by keeping my place fresh and new. I don't know what I would do without her. I'd be stuck with a standard blogger template!! *shiver*

♥Thank you, Sanni for all of your hard work!♥

If you need any work done on your template, give her a click. She has some awesome designs and if you don't see anything there that strikes you just let her know, because she is awesome to work with and she can come up with anything! I promise that you won't be disappointed! Click on over and do some online trading of your own.


Pimp Your BlogBy The Amazing:Sanni

14 comments, add yours here:

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

i love it!!!

smiles, bee
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Desert Songbird said...

I definitely saw it and recognized Sanni's hand. Looks great!

Anonymous said...

The header looks great! Complements the overall fantastic design of your blog, in fact. Always liked that design -- three big columns flowing all the way across the page...

Amazing Gracie said...

I have a design in mind but I need to set it to paper so I can ask Sanni to fix it for me. I want my columns like this! I think, for me anyway, this is the best - everything is neat and tidy!
~~~Blessings~~~

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much, Tisha! You know... the pleasure is on MY side. It's always so much fun to come up with something new for you and to include the lovely bunch into the header :-)

(((HUGS)))

Heart of Rachel said...

I love your new header. Sanni did a wonderful job.

Tink said...

It's great! I've been thinking about changing my standard Blogger-template for a long time. Sanni's on my list!

Unknown said...

Very cute! Really, really nice header.

Crazy Working Mom said...

Thanks to everyone for the lovely compliments. Gracie, I promise that you won't be disappointed with Sanni's work. Just tell her what you have in mind. That's what I did and she came up with THE PERFECT design!!!

Sanni, you're the best!

Twisted Cinderella said...

I don't know if I mentioned it last time I was here but I did notice how great your header looks!

Travis Cody said...

I love the new photo on your header. And Sanni rocks!

Sandra Carvalho said...

OH WOW!It looks so beautiful!
xoxo

Mo and The Purries said...

I noticed! I thought I'd left you a comment saying so.... if not, D'oh!
It rocks! Just like YOU!

mo

Deb said...

It looks wonderful - love it! :)