Wednesday, July 23, 2008

I've Got Your Secret...

I received this e-mail today:

Is this some kind of cruel joke?! As if I weren't miserable enough already, now I have to see these flat tummied models while I am 8 months pregnant?!

Someone pass the ice cream, please!!!

8 comments, add yours here:

maiylah said...

here, Tish ...am sharing a tub of ice cream i had a while ago. ;p
i'd exactly feel the same way if somebody sent me that email!

crazy working mom said...

Thanks, my friend! I'll gladly indulge. :D

Kara said...

Ugh :P I went swimming today and felt so sad that I didn't have a nice flat tummy to show off. Though the model in the green swimsuit really has a weird looking stomach, don't you think?

Bubba's Sis said...

No one looks like that. No one. Even those models.

Empress Bee (of the High Sea) said...

i want cake with mine please!

smiles, bee
xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Sandee (Comedy +) said...

Well, that wasn't nice. Maybe they meant this for after the baby. Just saying. Eat all the ice cream you want. Stay cool. Big hug and lotsa lovies. :)

Janine said...

Um, I haven't been pregnant for 2 years and those photos depress the hell out of me. Sigh.

Linda said...

That is just so wrong! Even for those of us who aren't pregnant!