Friday, February 29, 2008

Boys



A 3-year-old boy examined his testicles while taking a bath.

"Mom", he asked, "Are these my brains?"


"Not yet," she replied.

9 comments, add yours here:

Linda said...

Give it time!!

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

but soon! ha ha ha

smiles, bee
xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Desert Songbird said...

Yup - won't be long!

Unknown said...

*LOL*

I couldn´t resist to add this to my Sunday Suggestions

Sarge Charlie said...

some day son.......

Anonymous said...

LOL too funny!

MamaFlo said...

OMG!!
My son and DIL are giving me my first granchild, a SON this coming week, I'll make sure to pass this along to my DIL.
Thanks for the laughter!!!

Sandee said...

Bwahahahahahahaha. Good one Tisha. Sanni sent me over for this one. :)

K.T. is Mommatude said...

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!