Friday, February 29, 2008

Rambles

It's sure been a long week here at the house of the CrAzY Working Mom. I don't know if it's just getting back into the routine after being out sick for a week or the pregnancy taking a bit of a toll, but I've been tired just about every afternoon this week. Today I just felt like halfway through my day I just needed a rest. My brain was mush by the end of the day and I don't know if I could've done much more work had I stayed at work any later than I did. In fact, my brain is mush now. I'm supposed to do a post to include a box cutter and I just got nothin'! I've used them a lot in my life. In fact, I've actually used them before and gotten cut really bad. But, that's about all I got! Tomorrow we get to go see Rascal Flatts in concert, so I need to get rested up for that anyhow! Hope you all have a great weekend!

2 comments, add yours here:

Anonymous said...

boy do I understand being tired! I have to say, since I got my iron supplement, I am starting to feel a little better though.

Becca said...

girl, i don't have any kids or a pregnancy and my brain turns to mush...i think it's just a part of growing older. :)