Thursday, February 07, 2008

Another New Addition

My little brother and his wife had their second child this afternoon. Their first child was still born back in November of 2006. It was a very difficult time for them and I am overjoyed that now they are proud parents of such a beautiful little girl!!! She is a teeny tiny little girl, compared to her recently born 9lb cousin Jerimy. She weighed in at 4lbs 12oz. She was born a few weeks early. There are some concerns with her heart. I'm not sure of the specifics of it all but it's an "irregular" beat. She is being tested and well taken care of, so hopefully we'll know something soon and it will be good news. Her name is Reagan (and I'm not sure if I'm spelling it right) Elizabeth. She looks just like my little brother did when she was small. She's adorable, and NO I'm not partial! ;)

7 comments, add yours here:

Desert Songbird said...

Congrats to all! I certainly hope your niece grows up big and strong and healthy.

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

she is beautiful!

smiles, bee
xoxoxoxoxoxooxox

girlymom said...

Congratulations Auntie! She is absolutely beautiful. I will keep Reagan in my prayers, hopefully she will have a very healthy heart. I will keep her parents in my prayers as well~ hoping that they find the strength to wait for the results. Those cousins will have fun growing up together!

Unknown said...

She is a beauty.
Irregular heartbeats usually even out, or are grown out of. I will say my prayers for all.
Congrats auntie!

K.T. is Mommatude said...

Shes beautiful!Congratulations and I hope everything goes well!!!

Jillie Bean (AKA Bubba's Sis) said...

She is precious! I love her hat!

Welcome to the world, Reagan!

Anonymous said...

She is beautiful! I hope the test show that everything is fine. My dd was 4 lb 12 oz when she was born. She was a little peanut too!