Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Bad Times

So, I just thought that my day was bad last Wednesday. It got worse and worse!!!

I went to court for work and while I was out, I had to turn my phone off. When I got back to the store, I turned it on and had a message from my little brother to call him. I did. I was informed of the worst possible news. He and his fiance were expecting their first child in January. She had a dr appt and during a routine ultrasound they discovered that the baby had no heartbeat. : (

I left here and was driven to my mom's house where my brother and his fiance were. They were both pretty devistated. He is 19 and she is 18. It was their first child.

She ended up going in to the hospital to deliver the baby Wednesday night. She had him on Thursday morning around 11:15. It was a very long weekend. My birthday was on Saturday and instead of celebrating, we had the funeral services for little Hunter Lynn Smitherman. The services were very nice. It was probably one of the most difficult things to endure. It was tough on me knowing that my little baby Tyler was as small as the little casket that baby Hunter was laying in. It was hard seeing my little brother and his precious fiance having to deal with such loss. They are both lovely people and they would have been great parents. They WILL be great parents someday. Someday they will have a brother or sister for little baby Hunter. But, until then we can only imagine what a great life he would've made for himself. : )

Please pray for my family.

2 comments, add yours here:

Anonymous said...

I am so sorry to hear that. My thoughts and prayers are with yall.

Anonymous said...

Im so so sorry Tisha :( Yall are in my thought and prayers.