Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Family portraits

Last night we had family portraits! : )

It was the first time Brien and I had our pictures made since we were married. *LOL*

It was also the first time that I had baby Tyler to have his done. He did well. Big sister did okay too. We got lots of cute pictures to choose from. I ordered quite a bit. I didn't really order that many to give out, though. I realized that I always order lots of pictures and give them all away. So, this time I ordered what I knew I wanted and decided that I will probably just take them to wal-mart and have them made for christmas cards and such. That'll take care of the grandmas too so that way they can have big ones.

Anyhow, if I ever get my computer hooked up at home, I'll scan them when I pick 'em up (next tuesday) and put them here.

1 comments, add yours here:

David said...

Cant wait to see them!