Sunday, January 20, 2008

Just Random Stuff

cartoon from www.weblogcartoons.com

Cartoon by Dave Walker.

Lately my blog seems to have turned into a blog full of memes. I seem to find less time to visit all of you who visit me on a daily basis. Thanks to my good buddy, Kai who explained in this post how to find out how many feed readers you have I know that there are quite a few of you at least reading me in Google Feeds. I'd like to thank you for that. When I started this blog back in November of 2004, I never EVER thought that people other than close friends and family would actually read it, let alone comment. I am humbled by this fact. I am so happy to know that I have made so many good friends in the blogosphere. Hopefully some day have the pleasure of meeting some of you.

My life as a working mom is very hectic and most of the time it's hard for me to find time to sit down and write a "real" blog post anymore. Work is crazier than it's ever been and since I can't blog from work anymore I don't even think about what to post during work hours. It seems like when I get ideas, by the time I get in front of my computer I have forgotten what they were.

There are big things happening around our house and hopefully sometime in the next two weeks I will be able to post about them. In the mean time I will just tell you that changes are on the horizon for our family. Don't worry, they are for the good.

Anyhow, I just wanted to take time to post a few "real life" things other than a Wordless Wednesday, or Thursday Thirteen.

8 comments, add yours here:

Roger said...

Thats cause ya have a good life Tish! You have a great blog and I have enjoyed reading it back when I lived in Michigan and now that I live in Idaho!

Hope you had a great weekend!! :D

Neila said...

Positive changes? You wouldn't be moving to Kansas City anytime soon, would you? :-)

I have issues coming up with blogs sometime, too. Then I just remember that EVERYTHING is a story!

Desert Songbird said...

You're pregnant? You're moving? You're getting a new job? You won the lottery?

Can't wait to hear!

Penelope Anne said...

Doing Blog 365 I know this feeling.....so I am trying to slim down the memes but am thinking I may have to do a few more to fill some of the days.

I love your date post, I don't do that Meme....reminds me of when Allen and I used to go to a place called Bonanza on all our dates because it had a huge salad bar and all you could eat shrimp on Friday nights.

Sandee (Comedy +) said...

I'm kind of doing the same thing Tisha. I've got so many folks in my buddy list that it is really tough to visit everyone everyday. I hear you. Big hug. :)

Kaila's Mommy said...

I love your layout its cute. My tanning burn isn't too bad but you can see strpes where the bulbs were. It's quite funny. lol

I like the real life post. Keep the changes updated! :)

Bubba's Sis said...

Can't wait to hear about the upcoming changes! How exciting!

Love your blog and I'm SO glad I found it! Keep on bloggin', girl!

Claire said...

Shit now that got me out of my comfortable spot lurking in google reader :)

You know I love you, I am just so god damn comment lazy :)

You are a little ray of sunshine in anyones day :)