Thursday, October 25, 2007

Glad the day's over!

Today was another S L O W day at work. The rain has made things terrible for us this week. It was in the 40s today. Overall it was a cold and dreary day. I ended up leaving work a bit early because I was caught up on every single thing that I had piled on my desk from being gone on vacation last week. So, that's good to know that I am completely caught up on things. Tomorrow should be an easy day considering that fact. Hopefully I'll see some traffic on my showroom. That sure does make time go by a whole lot faster even if I don't make a sale!

1 comments, add yours here:

Linda said...

I am so bummed because it's supposed to rain this weekend on our trip to Maine. I was so hoping for a clear, sunny Fall day to foray into the land of my nightmares but that doesn't seem like it's going to be the case. :-(

It's been raining here all week - dark and gloomy and blah ... maybe next week will be better, I hope!