Monday, October 08, 2007

Just in case you need a laugh

Thanks, Bec for this funny e-mail. I just had to share. Thought you all might get a kick out of this one. :)

Why Men Should NOT Take Messages!



How many times did you have to read it to understand it?

5 comments, add yours here:

Heart of Rachel said...

That's so funny!

Empress Bee (of the High Sea) said...

two! ha ha ha ha ha

smiles, bee

Dixiechick said...

I only had to read once ... buwhahahahahahhahahaa..... too funny!!!

Men!!!! You can't live with them and you can't live without them!!!

BUWAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAA

Sandee (Comedy +) said...

Bwahahahah, this sounds right. Aren't men just so.... Well, you know. :)

MyStarbucks said...

I did need a laugh and that was quite funny. My hubby would never fall for it. He knows I can't stand beer. LOL