Friday, October 12, 2007

Courtney Raymond Consultants

Whew! I've made it through another work week. It was one heck of a week for sure. I am officially on vacation!!! Speaking of vacation, it would be such a unique opportunity to be able to work from home! I have seriously thought about it. Our only draw back is that Brien owns his own business. As you may or may not know, getting your own private insurance, or even small business insurance is VERY difficult. It's not only hard to get good insurance, but it is usually very expensive when you do find a policy worth checking into. I have insurance through my work and it is very good insurance for the whole family. I also have life insurance on myself and my husband.

But, wouldn't it be so awesome to be able to work from home?! I would probably never get out of my pajamas! I love my lap top and I have a hard time putting it down. I do make a bit of money with paid posts, but it'd be cool to work for an online company that could keep me busy on my own terms. Courtney Raymond Consultants is the #1 national recruiting firm for Merrill Lynch. The US Census Bureau reported that over 5.4 million men and women work from the comforts of their own home in order to spend quality time with their children. If you would like the ability to represent one of the largest financial firms in the world click on over and check it out.

0 comments, add yours here: