Friday, October 12, 2007

Claire's Birthday!

MySpace Graphics

Special Birthday Wishes to my blogging friend,
Claire from A Little Piece of Me.

Here's a special "cake" just for you sweets!
Don't forget to blow out the candles.


MySpace Graphics

Hope you enjoy your day...AND your night! ;)

MySpace Graphics

9 comments, add yours here:

Schmoop said...

Now that's my kinda cake, but I'll pass on the Mar-teeny. Cheers and Happy B-Day to Claire.

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

i think i'd better not look at this or i might go blind, sarge told me that...

smiles, bee

ps: happy bd red!!! woo hoo

Desert Songbird said...

I know it's Claire's birthday, but how did you know that vodka is my drink of choice?

Sandee said...

Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday dear Claire
Happy Birthday to you.

katherine. said...

alrighty then....so GLAD its Claire's birthday!!!!

Lori said...

HEY.....Thats Samanthas man Smith Jerod from Sex in the City!!He is sooooooooooo yummy!!

Linda said...

Has Mo seen this yet? He might want one of those for his birthday!

The beer is probably better than the cake I left her as she told me that she doesn't really like cake, if you can believe that!

I told her I'd give hers to Miss Bee but she said just because she didn't like it didn't mean she'd keep it! What a cheeky little Brit she is!

Travis Cody said...

The beer with candles in it is outstanding!

Crazy Working Mom said...

Matt-Man, I think Claire would share. She's just that cool.

Bee, it won't hurt to look!

Sandee you've been singin' all day haven't ya?

Katherine...ME TO!!!

Lori, you could've fooled me. I was just lookin' at the bottle. ;)

Linda, I don't think Mo's seen it. He's got too many posts to catch up on from hangin' out with you! ;p

Trav, you and me both!!!