Tuesday, September 18, 2007

More Memories

On the night before my wedding, nine years ago today, I stayed with my future sister-in-law. She had a big house. I slept in her rather large master bedroom. I remember my stomach being so upset that I was back and forth from her master bathroom all night. I was so nervous that I had a hard time falling asleep anyhow. But, when I did my rumbly tummy would wake me up and I'd have to run back to the bathroom. It was dark and I tried to be quiet as to not wake the rest of the girls who were also crashing there. The next morning, imagine my embarrasment when I heard my future sister-in-law tell someone that the toilet in her master bathroom didn't work!!! It's a good thing I married a plumber!

2 comments, add yours here:

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

oh no! and i was confused, the other post said one year?

smiles, bee

Sandee said...

Oh my. :(