Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Momma needs a new ride!

I have been seriously wanting a new vehicle. I would love to get some sort of sports utility vehicle such as a Tahoe or Blazer. Right now I have a Dodge Quad Cab pick up truck. I loved it when I first bought it. I loved the thought of having that bed in the back for whatever I wanted to haul. But, now that I have two children it's a little more difficult to put things in the cab with both of them and hubs with me. So, I am seriously considering a tonneau cover for my truck so that if it is raining I can still haul things in the bed of the truck and not have to worry about them getting wet. I guess I just need to add this to my ever growing birthday/Christmas list don't I?!

2 comments, add yours here:

Gene Bach said...

Get a diesel Excursion. Lots of room, great milage for a big rig, stable, 4x4...all you need is lots of money. Can't help you with that part. LOL!

Sandee said...

That would work. It makes the trucks look even cooler too. Tell hubby... :)