Thursday, August 09, 2007

Red Bull


Ever drank this stuff? Wanna know what's in it? Did you feel like it "gave you wings" like the commercial claims.

I found this link. Tell me what you think! Do you drink Red Bull?

7 comments, add yours here:

katherine. said...

I've had Red Bull (and the sobe version) a couple times. It makes me totally manic for a short while...and then I go into a tailspin.

In my world, it is very popular with the college age and geek squad demographic. (think students and engineers)

Legal drugs. Like by beloved coffee.....

Anonymous said...

I don´t usually drink Red Bull, but I do drink Adrenaline, which I think is pretty much the same. No effect. :(

Carrie said...

I don't drink Red Bull (or any other energy drink besides my tried-and-true soda pop). I have long held that it will be the cause of the downfall of civilization as we know it. Or at least the health problems of all who use and abuse it. I've seen people drink several cans of this in a day, and I just can't think that's healthy.

My dislike may be pure paranoia, because it's new and pop is old news, but until it's been around long enough for me to see the long-term effects in people that drink it on a regular basis.. I'm sticking to Coke!

Desert Songbird said...

I take so many medications that I'm afraid of ingesting drinks like this for fear of a bad drug reaction.

Shelby said...

I'm very familiar with it - but I've never tried it..

things that make you go hmm.

Lee Ann aka Dixie said...

I have never drank Red Bull but had tried the Mountain Dew Energy drink...

Odat said...

Ewwww Hate it!!! lol
Peace