Friday, August 10, 2007

Holiday Cheer Throughout the Year

Today is August 10th. Do you know what that means? There are only 136 days until Christmas! YIKES!!! If you are like me, you have to do your Christmas shopping all year long to be able to afford to buy for your family. Where do you keep your "stash"? I promise I won't tell anyone. heh heh heh If you're looking for a place to find awesome savings, couponchief.com is the place. I am a proud mother, so I take lots of pictures. (smile) Kodak Easy Share Gallery offers 25% off orders of $30 or more. I have lots of summer pictures on my memory card that need to be printed and now is the best time. Photos always make GREAT gifts, as well in a beautiful frame. Target would be a great place to look for a beautiful frame! Voila...you have an instant gift and you've saved by using couponchief.com. Now, you tell me how much easier that could be?!

0 comments, add yours here: