Friday, June 29, 2007

Friday's Feast #24


Appetizer:
How many pieces of jewelry do you wear most days?
6 - one wedding ring, my watch and four earrings (two gold hoops and two gold balls)
Soup:
What is your favorite instrumental song?
I don't guess I have one...in fact I can't even think of ANY instrumental song right now.
Salad:
Who has a last name that you like?
ME!
Main Course:
Name a popular movie you’ve never seen. Star Wars (any episode), & any Rocky Movie
Dessert:
Fill in the blank: Nothing makes me tired like swimming does.

16 comments, add yours here:

Maggie Moo said...

I can't believe that you've gone your whole life without having to watch a single Rocky Movie. I wish I was as lucky as you.

I was made to watch a marathon. Seriuosly.

It was NOT fun...


Happy Friday!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lady of Musotopia said...

I'm joining the club - I haven't seen any Rocky movies either! All I know about the movie is that it's got Sly running up some outdoor stairs and acting like a champion when he reaches the top...

Hope you have a great weekend! :)

Anonymous said...

oh yah, i haven't seen any starwars movie...great feast. happy friday!

Gattina said...

I haven't seen Starwars either, and don't intend to do because I just don't like this kind of movie.

Ginafish said...

Star Wars was good, and with dvds you can always ff the action scenes.

Callie Ann said...

Just dropping by on my way through the rounds. I wasnt' playing Friday Feast today. So I guess I will be starving. Smiling. Have a super duper day.

Anonymous said...

I'm with you on the main course--me neither. Have a wonderful weekend--see you monday for MM!!

Kara said...

Good feast :)

Claire said...

I was going to say i don't wear any jewelry, but then i remembered my tongue, nipple and belly bar! will the word nipple affect your rating?

My last is Pitt so not me, unless i was married to Brad of course.

No Stars Wars! Shame on you!

Schmoop said...

Swimming makes me tired too, but it is such a good cool tired. Cheers!!

Anonymous said...

I couldn't think of an instrumental song either!

If you like sci-fi at all, I would definitely recommend watching Star Wars!

Linda said...

With kids growing up in the 70's I had to see Star Wars and must say I enjoyed the first one.

Have a nice weekend.

Cheryl Wray said...

Holy Lightsaber...you have GOT to see "Star Wars" (in my top 5 of all time, but then i'm a sci-fi geek!)
Let's see. i'll just answer them right here...
Three--engagement ring, wedding ring, earrings
Canon in D by Palchebel--our wedding processional and just GORGEOUS!!
Never seen "The Godfather" all the way through!! (shame on me, i know!!)
Nothing makes me happy like a long bubble bath!

Jillie Bean (AKA Bubba's Sis) said...

My kids would say nothing makes them HUNGRY like swimming! They come home from the pool and want to eat everything that's not nailed down!

Anonymous said...

I never got into the Rocky movies, either. Love your salad. :)

Tessa said...

I've seen all the old Rocky's (will not be watching the new one) and I've seen all the Star Wars, went to the theater for all the new ones and own them all (love 'em, don't look at me like that....)

thanks for coming over to my feast, always a pleasure.

Oh, and I've never learned to swim.