Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Crabs?

16 comments, add yours here:

Asara said...

ROFLMAO!!!! That's awesome :) I'd eat there any day!

Kara said...

LOL

Morgen said...

Ha!
That is some billboard!

Josh said...

Hahaha... One of my redneck relatives owns that restaurant!

Gene Bach said...

Funny. I ate at Joe's Crab Shack this weekend...but never Dirty Dick's! LOL!

A-Country-Mom (formerly Stephanie) said...

Oh. My. Gawd.

Last Minute Lyn said...

Crabs: I prefer the eating kind...not the wearing kind.

Ginafish said...

Please tell me that sign is not local. Please!

Introducing..... said...

Bwhaaaa haaa haaa!

Bubba's Sis said...

Love it!

Linda said...

I guess that's one way to drum up some business now, isn't it??

Comedy + said...

Now this is rich. Yep, rich. Bwahahah. What a name. :)

Travis said...

Oh geeez!

Kai said...

That's hilarious!

I'd have to go - just to see what exactly the place looks like! And to take as many pictures as I could! hehe

byoc said...

I took that exact same picture. And actually the food was quite good, but I didn't try the crabs.

Titania Starlight said...

That is too funny! LMAO!