Saturday, May 19, 2007

My 18th Saturday Photo Hunt

This Week's Theme: Cooked(ing)

This was my daughter on Christmas morning after she opened her
Easy Bake Oven! She was so happy that Santa brought it for her.
That was the ONLY thing she asked for.
She cooked some awesome brownies in it as well after the scare with her hand! I still have not received that retrofit piece either!

26 comments, add yours here:

Anonymous said...

I loved my Easy Bake Oven! I used to cook right along side my mom! Very cute photo!

The Daily Matters said...

Such a cutie!

Gattina said...

What a nice picture full of joy !

-tnchick- said...

Cute. I thought about getting my girl one, but didn't...

You just barely missed my post, I was posting when you visited me. =)

Heart of Rachel said...

What a happy lil' girl she looked holding her present like that. I'm sure it made her very happy. Thanks for sharing and visiting me earlier.

Anonymous said...

What a cute photo!!

Anonymous said...

That is a great photo!! Have a great weekend.

Anonymous said...

I always wanted an easy bake oven when I was growing up!! I hope it's a lot of fun for her and just the beginning of many culinary creations.

PastormacsAnn said...

I bet she got right to cooking just as soon as you would let her. Sweet picture and great choie for The Hunt.

Lynn said...

Haha! I was supposed to take a photo of me and daughter using her Easy Bake Oven. But I can't find the flour. Your daughter looks so happy to receive it! :) And nice her hat.

Jennifer said...

Aahhhh....the Easy Bake. She sure looks happy! I can't wait till my daughter is old enough for one!

jmb said...

I hoped she cooked you something nice. That toy has been around a very long time.

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

She looks so happy with her Easy Bake Oven! Very cute. :)

Anonymous said...

And I bet those are some of the world's best brownies!

Daisy said...

Oh, an Easy Bake Oven! And a beautiful pink chef's hat, too! Your daughter is very lucky.

crpitt said...

Another thing we never had over here when i was little! the folks probably wouldn't of got me one anyways.

That was indeed scary about her hand:(

MsCarolM said...

An Easy Bake Oven - boy does THAT bring back memories!!! Great photo!

Callie Ann said...

Wow, Hi girl, It is my first week with the saturday photo hunt. what fun now to go learn about how to put the blogroll on etc, etc. hope you having a nice saturday. Callie Ann

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

well she can come over here and make me some brownies and time she wants!!!

smiles, bee

on the Rock said...

How fun is that:)

srp said...

I remember they were starting to make these when I was almost in junior high. I couldn't figure out how they would bake with a light bulb.... Perhaps I would have become a better cook with one. ;)

Mo and The Purries said...

...I notice you don't have any pictures of her actually COOKING with the Easy Bake Oven...

;)

Cats~Goats~Quotes said...

She looks sooo happy! What a cutie :)

alisonwonderland said...

what a doll! i love the pink chef hat!

Patty said...

what a cute picutre!

GEWELS said...

I didn't know they still made that. I had one as a kid and it WAS my favorite. I spent hours "baking".