Thursday, May 31, 2007

That Time Again!



We're taking inventory at work today through Saturday. I'll be scarce on the blogging scene. I hope to have time for a Friday's Feast. But, I probably won't be playing along in SPH. We'll see...hope you all are having a great week!

6 comments, add yours here:

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

well don't work too hard and hurry back!

smiles, bee

Becky L said...

hope things go smoothly w/ inventory.

Unknown said...

Awwww... hope you´ll be back soon.
Have a great weekend anyway =)

Special K ~Toni said...

Have .... fun?

Callie Ann said...

You can do it girl. I know you muster something up for SPH. I am counting on you. Ha ha ha counting-inventory-SPH ha ha ha I am cracking myself up.

Michael Smetana said...

Good Luck with that.

Michael