Friday, April 06, 2007

Why some people should NOT have children...

7 comments, add yours here:

Kara said...

First off, who shoots a bow and arrow INSIDE?! With kids around!

crpitt said...

I thought this looked quite fun!
Only Joking! that man is a Knob!

Kendra said...

omgosh, that is soooo wrong on so many levels! i remember when my dad tried to pull my sisters tooth out with the slam the door method when we were kids!!

Anonymous said...

I'll stop by and vote shortly. That brings creativity to a whole new level.

Linda said...

No way, what idiot would have thought of this? Never mind film the thing ... yeesh, stupidity knows no bounds!

Tawnya Shields said...

Holy crap! This is so redneck and the little girl seemed not to mind!
:o)~

Travis Cody said...

These people keep breathing my air.