Saturday, April 07, 2007

My 12th Photo Hunt

This week's Theme: Clean

CLEAN eggs waiting for their dunk in the egg dye! Happy Easter, eveyone!

If you're playing along in TN Chick's Saturday Photo Scavenger Hunt, please don't forget to sign Mr Linky.

25 comments, add yours here:

Heart of Rachel said...

Hi Tisha. That's a nice, clean and organized desk you have there. Thanks for sharing.

Take care!

Crazy Working Mom said...

I changed my photo shortly after I posted it...Rach saw my clean desk that I had just reorganized. Hubby was boiling eggs and thought it was more fitting for the holiday weekend.

Lynn said...

Clean white eggs in time for easter, why not? :) Happy weekend!

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful idea for an Easter "clean" photo!!!

Sunflower said...

Happy Easter!

I will Exercise for Comments!
Sunflower

Linda said...

They do look nice and clean but hopefully we'll see them once they've had their dye job done!

FRIDAY'S CHILD said...

I wonder which one would be the golden egg.
Thanks for the visit and Happy Easter.

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Nice choice for the theme. :) Will you take photos after they've been dyed?

Happy Easter to you and your family. :)

Smalltown RN said...

hey I like that one....clean eggs ready for colouring, eating....colouring and eating...nice combo....Happy Easter...

my photo is up

crpitt said...

Great idea! will post a picture of when they are dyed to?

crpitt said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

That was clever! How did they turn out?

Hopeful Spirit said...

Are you going to show us what they look like after the transformation? :-)

My photo is posted.

Mo and The Purries said...

Oh! I did clean eggs, too!
But my hens lay pastel-colored eggs, so we don't have to dye them!!!

Happy Easter to you & your family!

mo

Unknown said...

Makes me want some egg salad...

Happy Easter & Happy Photo Hunting! :-)

Abigail S said...

Have fun dying them w/ the kids! That'll be a fun experience, I bet!

A fun idea is to use crayon on them while they're still hot. THe wax crayon melts on the egg, then dries, and looks beautiful on the egg shell.

Tawnya Shields said...

I dropped by to wish you and your family a wonderful Easter. :o)

Cats~Goats~Quotes said...

I can almost smell the vinegar, which is a good thing...brings back many happy Easter memories :)
Happy Easter and Happy Photo Hunting!

srp said...

It has been so long since we have dyed eggs.... great shot for the theme and now I must go get some eggs from the store for my mom. Have a blessed Easter.

Alice (in BC Canada) said...

Clean white eggs was a great idea for todays theme. If I'd thought of it I could have posted a picture of my "natural Easter eggs"... they come out of the hens already green. Though I did use eggs in my post in a different way, hahaha.

Travis Cody said...

Hey! There's a couple missing. Were those for breakfast??

heehee

Arlene said...

I just started my eggs boiling :-)
I played too :-)

PowersTwinB said...

Great take on the theme this week!!! I miss dyeing eggs these days...no little ones around..the big boys have all flown the coop, and they could care less for dyed eggs...My photo is up, please come and visit

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

great idea, very original!

smiles, bee

Heart of Rachel said...

Hi again. I see you changed your photo. Hope you had fun boiling and decorating those eggs for Easter.