Friday, October 27, 2006

Cute Joke

I thought this was a cute way to end the week! Happy Friday everyone. Hope you have a great weekend.

A little boy wanted $100.00 very badly and prayed for weeks, but
nothing
happened.
Then he decided to write God a letter requesting the $100.00.
When the postal authorities received the letter to God , USA , they
decided
to send it to the President.
The President was so amused that he instructed his secretary to send
the
little boy a $5.00 bill.
The President thought this would appear to be a lot of money to a
little boy.
The little boy was delighted with the $5.00 bill and sat down to write
a
thank-you note to God, which read:

Dear God: Thank you very much for sending the money. However, I
noticed that
for some reason you sent it through Washington, DC., and those assholes
deducted $95.00 in taxes.

1 comments, add yours here:

Mike said...

This one gave me a good laugh. I found your blog thru Skittles Place. BTW, shes my wife.