Monday, July 10, 2006

Weekend update

Wow, what a nice weekend of being at home. I wouldn't say 'relaxing'. I have an 11 month old, a 3 year old, a 10 week old Jack Russell Terrior, and a husband. That's enough to drive ya to drinkin'! *LOL*

Naw, really we did have a fun weekend. We have been on the go so much this last month, that it was nice to have a weekend of nothing planned. We sat around and watched movies. I did a lot of cleaning, laundry, and filing/business paperwork that needed done. So, I am just glad to be caught up. But, my husband and I were both at our witts end last night when it was getting close to bed time. He was moreso than I because I got out of the house with Shelby and we went grocery shopping. He was home ALL weekend long. So, he was a little more ready to get out and about than myself. : )

Hope everyone else had a nice one too!

1 comments, add yours here:

Anonymous said...

You live a boring life.