Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Domain Name

I have recently discovered that my domain name did not auto renew.  So, "crazyworkingmom.com" was auctioned off.  :(  I no longer own the rights to publish under that name.  I am very saddened by this fact and Go Daddy was no help when I called.  They told me to go to who.godaddy.com and search for the new owner and try to buy it back.  Well, I searched and had no luck.  I have changed my blog back to tishblack.blogspot.com because I can no longer post to the other name.  My info is still up at the other website, which I don't know if I can change or not.  But, it is a very sad day for me.  I'm not sure what I'll do.  Since I don't do many reviews anymore, I may just keep the blogspot address for now.  I just wanted to let my readers know why you can't find new posts at crazyworkingmom.com. 


0 comments, add yours here: