Sunday, September 18, 2011

Pintrest

I have been turned onto Pintrest, and I must say that I LOVE IT!!!  I have found myself scouring the many quotes, styles, and most especially recipes.  So, are you on Pintrest?  What do you think of it.  I am still very new to it, and I am still learning.  I'd love for you to follow me on Pintrest.  I will do my best to follow back.  If you've got any good Pins, please feel free to share them with me. 

Follow Me on Pinterest

3 comments, add yours here:

Anonymous said...

I would love to follow u on pintrest but I dont have an invite yet :( its been almost a month now can u invite me?

Crazy Working Mom said...

Anonymous, I would love to send you an invite but I have no clue who you are!

Anonymous said...

if you just go to the website you can send an invite to yourself