Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Contest Winner Announced

Thank you all so much for the awesome Summer Fun Activities and Ideas.  We have tried a few of them and I am so thankful for readers who are willing to share in their fun ideas to make our summer more delightful.  I promised a $25 Wal-Mart gift card to a random commenter and have finally gotten around to choosing a winner.  So, without further adieu, the winner was chosen by Random Number Generator and was number 5.

Photobucket
I took out any comments left by myself when numbering comments, therefore commenter #5 was:
Kelly said...
My kids like to hit the Children's Movies at Searcy Cinema 8. Although it isn't my favorite place to go, it is a nice, cool activity for summer. They show movies every Wednesday and Thursday. The movies are cheap ($1 or $2) and they can get a drink and popcorn for $1 each. Although there are some movies I don't think are suitable for my children, most of them are great!!

0 comments, add yours here: