Saturday, February 26, 2011

Randomness

CrAzY Working Mom - is enjoying a lazy Saturday at home with her family! They are far and few in between, so I am taking full advantage of it.

Are you a fan of CrAzY Working Mom on Facebook?

CrAzY Working Mom on Facebook


I enjoyed an awesome night with some great friends seeing comedian, Tim Hawkins in Little Rock. This guy is hilarious. I haven't laughed so hard in a long time...maybe not EVER! My face hurt by the time we got home. It was an amazing performance.


Last night, my best friend Becca came to spend the night with us while she's visiting from Maryland. We always have a fun time together. We went bowling with the kids and then had some pizza. She and I stayed up and watched quite possibly one of the worst movies I'd even had the misfortune of seeing...The Box! It is on it's way back to Netflix as we speak. Don't waste your time if you've not seen it. It is reeeeeallllly bad!

This leads us to today. I have gathered all of the consignments I am taking to the Searcy Rhea Lana sale next month. It's my first time to ever consign and I'm pretty excited about it. I usually give away all of the kids clothes, but I realized that this is a great way for me to earn a little money from them to buy some new clothes.

0 comments, add yours here: